Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To the 2 women that have loved me more.

Mom: You've put up with so much from me, school, relationships, jobs. You've criticized for all the right reasons. Sometimes I listened, sometimes I didn't. But no matter what you always loved me. You always were there with a hug and kiss and a shoulder when I needed it. A huge heart, so full of love. You've taught me how to love and you gave me my faith. I hope there are many more mother's days to celebrate together.

Grandma: Always a dollar to spare. Always a hug and a kiss. Always a word of advise that I didn't want to hear, but always you. Always a smell of Olay and Rose Milk hand cream. Always a smile. Always a lady. Always a sparkle in your eye. Someone to share my smutty novels with. What am I going to do without you? Love you so much more than you could imagine, grandma.

family084

And now a few of grandma and a little grandbaby that looks suspiciously like me from some Christmases in the 70s.

family085

family086

family087

family088

0 comments: