Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 reasons that I should try getting to bed a little earlier.

1. I might not pour astringent into my hand instead of my facial cleanser, simply because the bottles look exactly alike, except the astringent is lighter.

2. I might not have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off in the 7 o'clock hour, because I'm trying to do stuff that I should have done earlier, but wasn't quite awake enough to do yet.

3. I might stop turning off the alarm when it comes on at 5:40 a.m. Thus resulting in weird dreams about a DJ. Yikes. The worst part is Pickle refuses to come through on my clock radio, I'm getting 99.3 The Laurel Highlands Rock Station and I don't know why!

4. I might stop yawning throughout my day.

5. I might be able to check my dailies list in the morning again. I miss being able to get through my list before work.

6. My bed may get made before I crawl back into it.

7. I may actually get 8 hours of sleep on a day other than Saturday.

8. Laundry may get done during the week, rather than Sunday night.

9. I'd be able to put out clothes for the gym thus eliminating the need to come home to change before going. Oh wait, the skinny wenches are there at 4 maybe it's a mental thing.

10. Those mix CDs I've promised people? They'd get burned and sent.

11. Maybe my perky would return. I miss my perky so very much.

12. I'd be able to think of more entertaining topics for a Thursday Thirteen.

13. Zzzzzzzzzz.

0 comments: