Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oye!

I think all the nasty feelings I felt yesterday as a result of yesterday, have made me sick. I think I'm going to lay low and try to sort out my muddled head today. I wish I could do it from the comfort of my bed, but sadly that's not the case.

I have to go to work. I have to function like the rest of the world. There will be no mental health days for me, even though I desperately want one.

I don't think I'm going to make the gym today. I think I'm going to spend the afternoon fighting the nausea off and feeling sorry for myself.

But don't worry. I'll be ok. I hope. If I can make it through 8 hours of work, I'll be fine. I can come home and sleep off the rest of it.

I wish I could sleep it off now. I wish I knew what I could attempt to eat without wanting to ....yeah, that's how I feel.

I wish I could go back to bed.

0 comments: