Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Happy Gas: I Had It

I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned last night. I never got gassed up just to have the tartar and plague and other yucky stuff taken off my teeth. However it seems that my dentist had a new toy to remove the stuff and well, I got the happy juice.

Woo hoo!

I haven't had any cavities or anything in 25 + years so I haven't been under the influence of the happy gas in a long time. I didn't remember what it felt like.

Dang!

The happy gas makes the world a much nicer place. However, it doesn't make doing normal stuff for at least an hour or so afterwards very easy. It took a lot of concentration to drive across the street to the gym, so much so, that I only did about 50 minutes of cardio because I didn't trust myself to do any exercise with weights. As it was I was bumping into machines that seemed to be jumping in front of me as I walked.

Oh yeah, the happy gas is fun. My teeth are clean. Boy, was I a Loopy Lou last night!

0 comments: