Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Wednesday already? Damn! Where is the time going? Obviously speeding on by and leaving me in the dust because I chose to sit up and watch the PA election results.

Go Hillary, is about all I can say.

I'm glad that part of the election is over because I don't think I could take any more of the phone calls etc. It gets annoying. Plus my decision was made and my parents voted absentee because of health, so our families votes were cast over a week ago, except for mine, which I did promptly at 7 a.m. yesterday.

I feel like I'm going over the hump with Itchy too. Today she is seeming perkier and she's eaten a bit more too, which is good. Each day we have her is one we didn't expect to have so that's all I can ask for.

She ate some yesterday and this morning. So that's a plus. Fingers crossed that she'll hold out awhile longer.

Not much going on in my life right now, just waiting for Sunday's Nick Lowe concert, which will be the highlight of this rather dull month. My dad is having his echocardiogram on Friday which may lead to May being a horrid month, because the doctor is leaning towards a pacemaker for him as well. ARGH!

So I'll just concentrate on Sunday being good and hope for the best, right? Because, really, that's all I can do.

0 comments: