Thursday, April 03, 2008

An Open Letter To The New Pickle DJ

Oh yes, 99.3 The Pickle is filling me with giggles again.

Dear Doc Holliday,

Nice choice of name btw. Please don't say yip. It makes me think of the aliens on Sesame Street and that's not a good thing. It also gets me saying yip, just because it sounds funny. Anytime I start saying words because it sounds funny is not good, m'kay. Don't encourage me.

Also, please relax when you read the weather. You will be less likely to mess up or trip over your tongue.

I guess you can't not play crap "classic hits", so I won't ask that of you. It's the Keymarket Radio format of playing the same old same old every 24 hours.

~big sigh~

Oh and when giving out the stations phone number it would be better if you used the call letters instead of the numbers. It just sounds better.

Oh and while I'm going on..STOP SOUNDING LIKE FISHY!!! It makes me nutty,

Sincerely,

A nutty Pickle Fangirl

0 comments: