Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Most Productive Day

I got a lot of stuff done. I'm very proud of myself.

Firstly, the battle with ExxonMobil wasn't one at all. It seems they do this when a payment is due over the weekend. However if the payment doesn't show up tomorrow and the late fee doesn't disappear, there will be hell to pay.

I got my parents taxes done so that they qualify for the stimulus package! Yay! That means I've done taxes twice this year! Sweet Mary Mother of Pete, that's at least one time too many.

I paid the damn Sears bill. Woo hoo. Next month that card goes on the aggressive payoff plan that I've created, so that it will hopefully be gone by January of next year, as will Best Buy.

I celebrated my pay raise with a little shopping. I bought some yummy smelling goodness at Bath And Body Works and some cute tops at Target and Dots. I also got a cute pair of skinny pants at Dots and I'm almost skinny enough to look cute in them. Can I get a woot for that please?

Had a lovely stir fry dinner with my dad at Kings tonight. All in all, it was a good day. That's something I haven't said in quite a long while. So yipee! Here's hoping there will be more of those soon.

0 comments: