Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mmmm Breakfast

Have any of you tried the breakfast at Wendy's yet? It's yummy! It's a heart attack waiting to happen, but when your ticker gives out you'll have a smile on your face.

Yesterday was the first time I had an opportunity to try it because I went to the gym early. Go ahead, laugh. I went to the gym and then Wendy's for breakfast! I don't really care. I like my junk food. I always have. I always will.

The breakfast menu at Wendy's combines a little of what you can get at McDonald's but with better quality food and less icky grease.

They make a Frescuit breakfast sandwich with scrambled egg, cheese and either bacon or sausage. Nice lovely folded scrambled eggs. And the frescuit isn't you're ordinary biscuit either. If you do go for that kind of biscuit though, you'll find them on the 99 cent menu along with hash browns and lovely muffins.

There are two breakfast burritos and the bonus for me are sandwiches on a nice bun rather than a pathetic muffin or greasy pancake. I highly recommend the steak and egg. I shared that with my dad yesterday. Oh and you'll be pleased to know it's not steakumm type meat either.

I was in fast food breakfast heaven. Usually Burger King wins the crown for that, because I adore the crissandwiches, but this topped them all.

0 comments: