Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ever Have One Of Those Days?

Yesterday was one for me. Between my boss showing up at 3 o'clock with a butt load of stuff to annoy me with, having to get the cat to the vet for shots and dealing with a weird letter for my grandma about her home owner's insurance policy, yesterday was vile.

Oddly the getting the cat to the vet was the easiest part of my day. Oogie took his shot in the bum just fine and came home and slept the night away. Good kitty! Its the next cat that I fear taking. My Bootsie is not a social kitty and she's a huge kitty. Thank goodness I have a few months to prepare for her going. It will be a challenge.

The letter was what really sent me into fits of panic. You just don't want to read that a 101 year old lady's home owner's policy is canceled. Again I send up a silent prayer of thanks that it wasn't, but that's one letter that you don't ignore. I had to call and check. Which prompted them to have to call my grandmother to check and make sure they could talk to me, because I'm just a granddaughter etc.

I could really see my 101 year old grandmother trying to deal with an automated system on a rotary phone.

~head desk~

At least all was well. However, I think after the last bit, I've lost a few years off my life.

0 comments: