Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm Feeling A Bit Better

I slept almost round the clock yesterday. I can't even remember half my workday yesterday that's how out of it I was. When I got home I slept from 4 til dinner time when I tried to eat something. Thankfully all stayed where it should be, and then I went back to bed.

I slept til about 9 o'clock last night, woke up took a bath and went back to bed and slept until about 5:30.

Today I feel a lot better.

I think I may even attempt breakfast this morning. Mind you, that breakfast will be cereal, as that seems the safest. I'm not sure about lunch. I'm just glad I feel alive today. Yesterday I felt half dead.

I hope today goes by quickly because I'm not ready to deal with much. I may attempt some strength training at the gym, but I'm not sure my body is ready for that. I'm just glad that most of the blerghy feelings are gone. I hate feeling blerghy...especially when it's nausea blerghy

0 comments: