Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear God Make Him Go Away

I have a political rant.

Please make the Obamalamdingdong go away. I'm a democrat. But there's something about this man that makes me breathe fire. Seriously. I turn into a fire breathing dragon when I see him. I hear him and I'm an angry cat.

I tried for months to like him, since he's seemingly convinced 65% of the democrats that he should be the nominee. Sadly I can't like him. Nope. Don't like him one bit. Don't like his arrogance. I don't like his pretty talk about "Change." because it's all a bunch of crap that's being fed to us, because we want to hear it.

Oh and I'm from a small town in SW PA, so I'm bitter and turning to my religion and guns and all that good stuff. Hmmm. Scriptwriter desert you sir? And you lash out on the other candidate for calling you on it? Yet the media never goes after you for your stupidity, because you are a golden boy.

Ahem.

I apparently am the only one that sees him as a democratic version of our current president. I'm not saying that the other candidate is better. I don't know that. I don't know that any of the three candidates in the running will have any affect on the muck and mire that our country has fallen into, but I know that I can't ever vote for that man! I'll be tempted to stay home in November if he gets the nod because I can't vote for McCain either.

0 comments: