Monday, April 07, 2008

No Sleep For Me

Oh hell, I drank a cup and a half of coffee yesterday around 6 o'clock. I'm used to the caffeine in soda, like Coke and not coffee. All the coffee in our house is decaf because my parents both are on heart meds and can't have much of it.

Remind me never ever ever to do that again, at least late in the day.

For some ungodly reason the caffeine decided that I should not sleep one wink last night, or at least that I should feel like I didn't sleep one wink last night.

Yay!

And that yay is said most sarcastically.

I was up until at least 1 o'clock reading a damn harlequin romance, that was so cheesy and awful that it should have put me to sleep. I tried my little mp3 player too. Last night was the first time in ages that I listened to the whole mix on the tiny flash player.

GAH!

I think I fell asleep around 2:30 or 3 which gives me about 3ish hours of sleep to live on today.

Today's going to be fun, I'm sure. I'll be in a half asleep haze. Woohoo!

0 comments: