Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I need to do before the Nick Lowe concert on Sunday night.

1. Make sure I have enough gas to get to Pittsburgh. Oh and Bernie gets 21 mpg city. I filled up yesterday, so hopefully I won't hit half a take by Sunday. If I do, I'll cry, cos it was $40.01. Yikes!

2. Find something really cute to wear that won't make me look like a moo cow.

3. Convince my hair to look normal and not like a bird's nest.

4. Figure out where the parking garage is that's closer to the Byham Theater, rather than the Benedum so I don't have to walk 4 city blocks on Sunday evening.

5. Charge the camera batteries. (Just in case)

6. Buy a spare battery for the Easyshare.

7. Decide where to eat before the concert.

8. Find something that Nick can sign (Just in case)

9. Practice my concert singing. (You know...screaming)

10. Get enough sleep over the weekend to survive a really late night on Sunday.

11. Make sure there's money for a t-shirt and program or something similar.

12. Good walking shoes that are cute since I probably won't find that other parking garage.

13. Get hug from a cute old guy in the music industry.

0 comments: