Saturday, April 05, 2008

Weekends

I just can't get excited about them anymore. All weekends are, are two days where I don't have to go to work. Nothing happens. At least nothing exciting.

I may get to the mall or Target this weekend. I have to get to the mall, because I have a Sears bill to pay. How nice. The only way to drag Andrea's sorry butt out of the damn house is to make her pay a bill somewhere.

PAH!

That sucks in so many ways that its disgusting.

However I'm powerless to change that at this point. At least I've got half the downpayment on the Focus in the bank. Just a few more months and I might be able to wing it, depending on how things go this summer.

I wonder what it will feel like to have a brand new car. I've never had one of those before. Everything I've ever had were old jalopies. It will have taken 34 years, but I'm going to get one. I deserve it.

Now I'm going to see if I can get my mother to the beauty shop today. She hasn't made it out of the house in yonks, except to the doctor. Yep. It's just another weekend.

0 comments: