Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pray For My Family

My grandmother passed away this morning/early afternoon. As many of you know, she was 101 years old, and though that is very old, she was in good health, so this was very unexpected.

She woke up feeling a bit nauseated, but everyone had sinus problems so my mom told her to stay upstairs and sleep.

We took my mom to have her hair done because she was so desperately hoping to teach her last CCD class. Instead we'll be at the undertakers at 10 am. When she got home, she didn't want to call gram because she thought she might be sleeping, but my nephews were going to do her lawn. After 30 rings, she sent me down.

I won't go any further. I can't go any further. It's too much right now.

I probably won't be around for the next few days. I need to be with my family and sort out things.

Pray for us. For those of you that know me well and want to send flowers or something, please email me or if you know my cell number call and I'll let you know more. We're going to need a lot of help right now.

Grandma...I love you and I'll miss you terribly. My days won't be the same without you.

0 comments: