Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Will It Ever Be Normal Again?

Not that I know what normal is, none of my family has ever been normal, but I want the comfort of the "regular" once more, and I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

I want to be able to go to sleep at a normal time without the feeling of exhaustion falling over me. I want to be able to stop at all the blogs I read. I want to stop feeling like I'm on the brink of crying. I know that might be a long way off, but I know grandma wouldn't want us to keep crying.

I also know that she probably kept what eventually took her from us to herself so as not to make my mother worried or any of us that loved her so. I'm cursing those privacy acts on our medical conditions.

If anyone wants to know about our finances it seems they can find out but if it's medical nothing. That makes me want to scream!

But I will return to normalcy soon, once everything starts to calm down and I get more and more in order. Forgive me if I don't stop by everyday for awhile. My mind is such a jumble. But I haven't forgotten any of you. I will try to stop by everyone on my friends/daily list to say hello to you tonight.

Much love to all of you wonderful cyberfriends.

0 comments: