Saturday, April 05, 2008

Things That Are Just Plain Wrong

1. All the good/good-looking men being married/engaged/gay.

2. The Fedex guy that flirts with me coming when I was on the phone, so I couldn't even get a bit of flirting in yesterday.

3. Not getting my song played yesterday.

4. This election year not being over yet.

5. Realizing that the chance of finding a guy my age or older that isn't carrying heavy baggage is slim to nil, then I remembered "1"

6. Starting to pay attention to stuff on Myspace. Yes, I have a profile there. Its here. Feel free to friend me if you have a page too. Plus I have been blogging there this week.

7. Finding out Eddie Izzard is coming to Pittsburgh in May after I had already bought Nick Lowe tickets.

8. My oldies acts all playing dates at venues I love but on dates that I can't attend.

9. Duran Duran touring but only coming to Philly and not even freaking OHIO!

10. Being 4 weeks behind the UK on Series 4 Doctor Who.

0 comments: