Saturday, April 26, 2008

Too Hot: Head's Spinning

I know it's going to cool down in the next few days but today I'm just so fuzzy as a result of temperatures that are in the upper 70's.

I don't know if its pollen or whatnot that's making me lightheaded and out of sorts. I just want to stay in bed. I have managed to keep away from Belle Vernon today, which is a good thing. That has kept me out of trouble, but it's also helped put me out of sorts.

Why is it that Fishy being out and about with the station had to be the week of the Nick Lowe concert and it's somehow taken away from it?

See, I'd rather get a Fishy hug right now.

I'm weird. I know.

I should have let this go a long long time ago.

Remind me that seeing Nick Lowe is really awesome and seeing Fishy isn't and that I need to get my priorities straight. Right now they are slightly crocked.

I think I need to get out more with real people.

~sigh~

If only my head weren't so fuzzy right now.

0 comments: