Sunday, April 06, 2008

Feel My Anger!

I don't know what made me log into my ExxonMobil gas card account yesterday but I'm glad I did. I knew my balance as I've been trying to get this stupid card paid off for the last 5 months. Suddenly my balance was almost a tank of gas higher than it was earlier this week and I know I haven't used the damn card.

Not to worry though, no one took my card. The bastards charged me a m-fing late fee.

WTF! says I. I set the payment up for the due date online which was yesterday. My payment is shown as processing. (Meaning I couldn't change anything on the payment if I wanted to)

I have paid this card online for the last few years. It's never been late before, even when I've set the payment for a due date on the weekend.

I'm anxious to see if they take that 29 dollar late fee off my account. I'm also anxious to see if I can keep my cool when talking to someone, because if they won't remove that late fee, I'm transferring funds to from my car fund and paying that SOB off this month and cutting it to ribbons.

0 comments: