Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today I Want To Be Lazy

I had such plans for this weekend, but I can't see many of them coming to fruition. I have no motivation at all. None.

I was bit by the lazy bug HARD!

Reading looks like the most strenuous activity I might engage in.

~sigh~

At least next weekend is the Nick Lowe concert! I'm so excited about that! Though I'm really looking forward to a weekend where I can do something outside. But right now I don't have the gas money to do much of anything.

~shakes fist at the oil companies~

It's not fair that a trip thats about 50 miles is automatically budgeted at $70 just for gas.

I'm not middle class. I'm in the category known as the working poor. I have to be very careful of what I spend etc. I can't just up and go somewhere and not think about how much I'll spend on gas. Which means at $3.50 a gallon, I'm going to be a cranky girl sitting at home a lot.

Just convince me that I'm just being lazy and not because a trip anywhere will break the bank, m'kay?

0 comments: