Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Morning I Sure Feel Fine

I don't even have to turn on Pickle on Monday Mornings anymore to get that song stuck in my head. It magically appears there every flipping Monday when my eyes open. I would seriously like to take Lindsey Buckingham and throttle him for that.

No.

I'd like to take that DJ from 99.3 WPKL and throttle him, because its his little Monday Morning joke to the world. The world should rebel against him for that. It's truly one of Lindsey's worst songs ever. Have I mentioned that before? I think I have. The song sucks! And yet it finds its way into my head as often as possible just to annoy me. Yummy Yummy Yummy didn't even do that.

Songs get stuck in my head enough without any help from idiots on the radio. I've seriously got to find an alternative to radio at work. It only serves to make me angry. Heck the media in general fills me with rage. If its not a commercial bastardizing some old song, it's a political ad, designed to make me not want to vote in the November election. Oh and if I get another call from the Obama campaign I think I'm going to scream. It's a shame they can't hear what I say whenever I pick up those calls.

GAH!

I think I lost track of what I was originally griping about. Now where is that Fleetwood Mac song? I think it's the lesser of the evils today. Monday morning I sure feel fine...Friday I've got traveling on my mind.

0 comments: