Thursday, April 10, 2008

DumplinZ Cafe

I hate it when my mother tells me about restaurants and food when I'm powerless to get any of the goodness that is there.

The other day she told me about DumplinZ Cafe which is in Downtown Pittsburgh and makes dumplings from several ethnicities.

Grrr.

Already the chances of my getting there are slim to nil. I'm not taking my little Beretta on jaunts to the city unless it's necessary.

~big sigh~

I held out hopes that I'd be able to go when I was heading to the Nick Lowe concert at the end of the month, but nope, closed Sundays. I swear, everything in that damn city is closed on Sunday. So much for that.

I've now promised the nephews that I'll take them some Saturday next month. After all, even they must sample the wonderful dumplings that I'm told are served at this place.

0 comments: