Friday, March 18, 2005

Top Five On Friday

Here's my meme from Music Memoirs. So come on! Play along.

Top 5 songs/albums you listen to when you are stressed.

I'm going to do albums and then post 5 songs that destress me afterwards.

1. Grey Eye Glances - Eventide.



Can I just say..BUY THIS CD! You won't regret it, honestly.

2. The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn



Ok, any Moody Blues album will do..except maybe The Other Side Of Life. (And before you say anything, it's more that The Other Side Of Life is very 80's pop-like so I could never destress to it..I'd be too busy dancing)

3. Elvis Costello - North



This album is guaranteed to put me to sleep. It can also ruin a 5 mile walk, because you can't get a spring into your step listening to this. And no...it's not as bad as I originally thought it was, it's just an acquired taste. (One that is growing on me)

4. Annie Haslam - Blessing In Disguise



I've recommended her before maybe even this album. She's got such a beautiful voice and she's such a beautiful person. My favorite song from this one is After The Oceans Have Gone.

5. Diana Krall - When I Look In Your Eyes



Diana is very relaxing. The Girl In The Other Room is my favorite recording of hers, but this one is probably the most relaxing, along with Love Scenes.

Now it's time for the songs.

1. The Moody Blues - Land of Make Believe

2. Elvis Costello - Still

3. Grey Eye Glances - Snow

4. Annie Haslam - Further From Fantasy

5. Diana Krall - Dreamsville

Some of these songs aren't from the albums I mentioned, but that's ok. I'll keep the links to the songs up for 5 days, then I'll take them down.

0 comments: