Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things I Miss

This is not a feel sorry for me post. This is just a list of things I wish I had time to do etc.

1. Make mix cds for friends: I used to do this all the time. I would make a new mix each week. Now I'm lucky I make one a month. I'm very sad about that. Making mixes was always a source of enjoyment for me.

2. Shopping: The mall was a second home for me for so long. You know what happens after about 5 years working at malls? You never ever want to go there again.

3. Ohiopyle: This is a state park about an hour from my house. I went there in July of last year and never got back. It's so beautiful too.


The falls at Ohiopyle State Park Posted by Hello

4. Concerts: And If I don't get to see a certain band this summer, I will be the most impossible to live with human.

5. Reading: I'm becoming a slacker when it comes to books and I have too many sitting around to do that.

6. Vacation: Yes, I went to Atlantic City twice last year, but what I really miss are the vacations I used to take when I was in school, when we'd have more than a weekend to spend somewhere.

7. Shawnee State Park: Another place I went as a kid. Lady Starlight...do ya think maybe this could be a Sunday jaunt if we erm...rent a car this summer? Especially if we are skinny and sexy and have bathing suits.

(OK..the Music Whore is suffering from delusions now)

8. Pymatuming State Park: Another odd vacation spot. While looking for some info to explain this lovely park, I found pictures that more than explain it.

Go check out The Wilson's Pics

The carp in the lake are something to behold.

0 comments: