Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I can't get enough of your love baby...

I've been thinking of the things that I just can't get enough of. Lordy but there are lots of them (Yes, more then the Moody Blues and Elvis Costello! So there!) So I thought I'd compile a list. Yes, a list! (You know I love those)

~ Cheesy romance novels. I abosultely live for these things. They aggravate me and at the same time make me wish that life were like the printed page. I go through Harlequinns like cartons of milk. Sweet simple fantasy, I love it.

~ Music. That had to be on here. And like I said, it's more than just one or two artists. Granted there are some genres I can't stand, but I'll give most anything a shot. (even an occassional boyband)

I don't quite grasp the people that only listen to one thing, be it a band or a genre. I need diversity. I like musicals, symphonies, pop, rock, a bit of everything really. It makes life exciting.

~ Concerts. I can't get enough of them, but this year they are out to get me. So far, no one is coming at the right time or in the right place. I do like to go to at least one a year.

Oh and since I'm feeling more than a bit jealous and snarky, please don't tell me about them just now, wait til I'm in a better frame of mind, because there are two bands I'm missing that are making me very very sad.

~ Photography. I love snapping pictures. But I'm very picky about what I take pictures of. (Again...its more than just the Moody Blues) I'm partial to pictures of pretty lights and water.

Oh and the occasional Merry Go Round


Like this one at the Steel Pier. Posted by Hello

~ Good food. Which is why I'll probably always be a dieter. I love good food and finding new restaurants. My current favorites are Red Dawgs Sports Bar and the Qdoba Mexican chain. Yummy!

Oh and by the way..this girl has lost about 5 lbs! So yippee skippy!

So tell me, what things can't you get enough of?

0 comments: