Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Random Stuff

First the meme that I promised Misty I'd do.

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
There's only been one book that I ever hated so much that I wanted to burn it: Stephen King's The Dreamcatcher.

Yuck!

And I'm not the type that will stop reading a book, when I don't like it. I usually carry on in hopes that it will get better. This one did not.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
No, I can't say I have. Though if there were any, Lestat from the Vampire Chronicles probably would have been it. Now if we were talking TV....well that would be a whole other story.

The last book you bought is:

The Music Of The Spheres by Elizabeth Redfern (It's out of print and I bought it at the dollar store)



The last book you read:
It was some old harlequinn. I read so many I can't really tell you.

What are you currently reading?
Love, Dad by Evan Hunter

Five books you would take to a deserted island.

Les Miserables - Victor Hugo (The Unabridged Version)



The Phantom Of The Opera - Gaston Leroux (I've always loved the story. It's better than the musical)



Interview with a Vampire - Anne Rice



The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice



The Queen Of The Damned - Anne Rice



Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Elena because she's always passing along memes for me to do.

Lady Starlight because she's my sister and I said so.

Brandie, because she's another book whore!

~ Still sick of the morning shift! Not sick of the money...just the shift. I wish the morning girl would get over the flu ASAP!

~ I need need need to be able to get some new CDs soon. I'm waiting until I've paid off a few bills before I buy any. Plus I need to know when tickets are going on sale for a few shows that I WILL attend this summer.

No one needs to ask what band right?

~ The diet is progressing. Who knows, maybe I'll be down 10 lbs in another week. Oh how I wish that were the case. I wonder if there's a chance I could lose 20 lbs or so by July?

Try not to laugh too hard.

~ When will the icky weather stop? Snow that didn't happen until late in the season..rain forever it seems. Where's the darn sun?!?!?!?! I knew I should have gone into hibernation this year!

0 comments: