Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another long day

It's fun to get awakened by the phone ringing at 6:10 a.m., especially when it's a co-worker begging you to work her shift.

Yay for money. Boo for the early shift.

I don't think I've ever gotten ready that fast before.

On a happy note, the scale is down 2 lbs! Woot.

Side note to the Moody Blues --- be afraid when I become an uber skinny girl again.
(I'll be dragging Justin and John off)

Hey a girl's gotta dream right?

I've changed my diet a bit in the past month. No potato chips. Pouty And now no soda pop, or at least only one can of Coke a day. Crying

My goal is 135. The weight I'd prefer to be is 125. But we'll take things as they come and see how they work. I've been very diligent in the last month, more so than ever.

But with these guys as inspiration



I think I might just make it.

Insane you say?

Well, yes. You're probably right.

0 comments: