Monday, March 07, 2005

Stop with the new CDs!

I'm starting a list of albums I need to buy. Which is getting very long. Very long indeed!

I was perusing CD Baby again today and found that Judith Owen has a new CD. ARGH!



Go to the site and check out the free mp3 and the video. She has a marvelous voice.
I now need 4 of her CDs!

Rob Thomas has a CD out on April 15.



Can I tell that face no? I don't think so. Plus I adore the new single, Lonely No More. Unlike some frontmen that do solo projects between albums for their own bands, Rob sounds like he's done something different.

Oh and then there's a little matter of this:

.

Yeah I need it. Ok, I don't, but Justin, John and Graeme really need my money. I mean they need it more than I do.

We won't even discuss the other things I need. But let's just say I have yet to buy one Grey Eye Glances CD, and that needs to be remedied very soon!

0 comments: