Tuesday, March 22, 2005

One word --- ARGH!

I seriously have had enough of the morning girl at work calling off. Not that I mind the extra cash. I love that. I love that to pieces. Maybe I'll be able to get those 2 Grey Eye Glances CDs I want. (Plus help with the vacation costs this year)

Still, I have worked about 8 days for the morning girl.

8 days.

We've both only been working for about 2 months..give or take a week on her part.

It snowed...she called off. Now she has the flu.

ARGH!

Plus I can't say no, when I know the poor girl is sick. But crikey! Take some vitamins!

And now to soothe the savage beast that I've become, some screen caps from one of the newer clips at Yvonne's kick boot-tay Moody Blues site.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I feel a bit more calm now, but I still don't want to go to work at 7 a.m. tomorrow.

0 comments: