Friday, March 11, 2005

It's been a hard days night....

And I've been working...

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Working the full 9.5 hours is kinda odd, but I enjoy it. It only happens when the morning girl is sick or can't make it in. Today was a bit of both, courtesy of a snow storm that didn't quite make it here. Not that I'm complaining, I always enjoy extra money! Who doesn't like that?

It's funny though, this 9.5 hours really saps my energy, but when I worked 12 hours when I was a retail manager it didn't bother me at all. But then again that was a few years back. Maybe I'm just getting old, I don't know. It just seems weird.

But again, who cares if I'm tired. I don't, cos I'm going to have a decent paycheck and I may be able to splurge on a few of the things I've been wanting! (Grey Eye Glances' Eventide being one of them)

Next weekend I'll get some "Me Time" finally. Assuming of course, that it doesn't snow. My dear friend, Jennifer and I will be heading off to Wheeling Island for the day on Sunday. Ah yes, fun, a small bit of gambling (like 10 bucks!) and buffet! So much for the lost 3 lbs!

I'm really looking forward to it. And by next Sunday I'll probably need it!

0 comments: