Thursday, March 03, 2005

More Random Thoughts

~ I'm not working this morning! My tired fat butt is very happy about this. I usually do things for my parents and grandma during the day, before my shift and because of the snow, my to list is growing and the time I have to do it in is shrinking.

~ I'm still on a quest for good Beatles cover songs for that mix I'm making. I'm so close to finishing it. I'm glad there haven't been too many Moody Blues covers out there.

Oh and as for that Tribute called The Moody Bluegrass.

MY EARS!!

If a band covering a song is a compliment, I'd hate to hear an insult.

~ Have you ever wished you could give something to someone that you barely know? Ok, mind's out of the gutter! I was listening to more of Grey Eye Glances' Eventide. (A blogger friend sent me a bunch of mp3s) I really think that Justin Hayward should listen to them. Don't ask me why, but when I heard the song Angel from Eventide, I immediately thought of him.

I'm strange. I know. But then again, I'm sure other people have given him weirder things than a CD, right?

~ I hate when I try to buy a CD and I can't get it anywhere. I want the double disc version of The Delivery Man. Can I find it in a store. No! And even the evil Wal-mart website doesn't have it. And I don't really want to order it online! GRRRRR.

~ I still have cabin fever! I need to go somewhere and my next two weekends are filled up with stuff that I don't want to do, but have to. Grrrrrrr

0 comments: