Thursday, March 24, 2005

I need to treat myself to something

I'm not sure what yet, but I want to treat myself. Most of the time when I treat myself to something special, it's clothes, but I don't want to spend money on clothes that I likely won't be wearing for long.

5 lbs down...25 to go...til I hit the 125 that I want to be at.

But after a week of hellish work, I think I deserve a cd or something.

Right?

OK, maybe I'm looking for an excuse to spend money, when I shouldn't. But I can't help it!

I want stuff!

I love stuff!

Stuff is what makes the world go around.

I need some musical stuff.

Do you need some musical stuff?

I think you do.

So while I'm contemplating spending money on some new tunes, you can have one.

Erasure - Don't Say You Love Me

It's from the new album Nightbird that anyone and everyone should own.

0 comments: