Friday, March 04, 2005

It's been a long long week

And I'm feeling it. Oh am I feeling it. So I decided to treat myself. I went over to BMG and ordered the Mary Fahl CD - The Other Side Of Time.



Yay for me. I still need to order the Grey Eye Glances CDs.

I have such a long list of CDs I want to buy. It's ridiculous. I figured I deserved a treat this week. I've shoveled more snow and worked more hours than I have in almost a year.

Unbelievable I know, but I've had a run of bad luck with jobs lately. I finally have a job that's really enjoyable, where I get to talk to people and have fun. It's great. It would be perfect if it paid just a bit more. But for now I'm happy and trying to pull myself and my life back together.

Something good will come of this. I'm sure.

Oh and I found a funny Duran Duran website...that's inspired me to do something ornery with Justin Hayward. (But you'll see that later)

Devil 3

0 comments: