Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

I can't believe we've been doing these for 10 weeks! This is the holiday themed/funny St Patrick's Day edition!

1. What 3 songs make you want to cry in your 'green' beer?
Grey Eye Glances - Angel (Something about this song makes me cry every time but I love it anyway)
Elvis Costello - You Left Me In The Dark. (Actually all of the album North makes me want to cry, but that's for totally different reasons than most of you are thinking)
Gerard Butler's version of Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera. Gerard is gorgeous, yes, but he can't sing and he murdered this beautiful song from that wonderful musical. His version of this song not only makes me cry in my beer, but it also makes my ears bleed!

2. Name at least one song that makes you want to get up and dance a jig?
The Pogues - Sally Maclennane (Almost any Pogues song can go in this category if you can deal with Shawn MacGowan's freaky voice)

3. If the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow would be filled with CDs...what would you find there?
Ah, the pot of gold would be filled with all kinds of goodies. It would be filled with all the Grey Eye Glances CDs including the uber expensive unreleased discs, Caroline Lavelle's A Distant Bell that I have been meaning to buy for about a year now, All 4 of Judith Owen's discs, the Japanese version of Elvis Costello's North so I can have the 2 wonderful bonus tracks.

I'm not through yet you know. I'd want the CD Singles for all the recent Erasure, Duran Duran and Elvis Costello singles that I haven't had the money for recently.

Oh and there would be some import Moody Blues CDs floating around in their as well as copy of the reissued Night Flight of Justin's that I have yet to buy.

It would be a very full pot, that's for sure. Oh and anyone who wants a copy of the songs mentioned in my answers for question 1, just leave a shout and I'll send em to you via You Send It!

0 comments: