Monday, March 21, 2005

Beatles Films

There's nothing more entertaining then one of the Beatles films. I love everyone I've seen. (Let It Be, being the only one I haven't watched.)

Help! is my absolute favorite, but since I still have yet to acquire the DVD version of that one, I'm settling for Yellow Submarine. It's been awhile since I've seen this one, and the copy I have now, thanks to my friend, Jennifer, is the remastered edition, which I've never watched.

I think tomorrow night will be A Hard Days Night and then Wednesday Magical Mystery Tour. I'm scared to play my copy of Help! because the tape is stretching and I don't want it to die yet. At least not until I have another copy.

There's something timeless about the films and the music. I think that's why I love Yellow Submarine so much. So many wonderful songs filled that movie.

And Help! was just hysterical. When I first got my VHS copy that I paid 70 dollars for back in the 80's (an insane amount for a video, I know), I played it so many times that I knew the entire script. I could recite it word for word.

I'm insane, I know, but such was my love for the Beatles. If I had a good copy of that movie, I'd probably still be able to do it.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Tell me you don't want to sing "Ticket To Ride" right now?

OK, just me...

Which is just further proof that I'm insane and insanely in love with the Beatles.

Now do any of you have a favorite Beatles film?

0 comments: