Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Another Day Another Pound

Forgive me for going all girlie girl on you guys today, but I can't contain my glee! I dropped another pound!

Can I get a Woot for that?

~waits patiently for the Woot!~

I like a zillion other women have found more than a few extra pounds gracing my butt. Sadly they were trying to take up permenant residence. Well, I wouldn't let them. It's taken about 5 months, but I've forced a few of them to find new homes.

I offer up apologies to anyone who happens to have my homeless pounds but you know what they say, "Finders Keepers!" I don't want them back. I've worked too hard to get rid of them! (And I'm really only talking 5 right now...I hope they went to someone like Renee Zellweger, who needs them more than I do)

When they say losing weight is all about diet and exercise they aren't kidding. I've given up potato chips (my favorite snack) and I'm cutting down on soda (my favorite drink) and I'm finally seeing results!

My motivation for weight loss?

Well no, it's not a wedding or a bathing suit. (The Music Whore doesn't bare flesh and for this, you should be glad)


The boardwalk in Atlantic City! Posted by Hello

Would you have guessed this? I would think so. Mind you I wouldn't mind being super skinny for the next concert I attend, but who's really going to see me? No one important, unless I run into the band before or after...and I doubt lightning strikes twice.

But shall we celebrate the eviction of another pound? Yes, I think we should.

Brake out the skim milk and lets shake our groove thangs to something peppy!

0 comments: