Saturday, March 19, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Finally a weekend where I can really go out and about! Yipee!

Tonight I'm off to buy my dress for Easter and have some dinner at The Waffle House in Washington, PA. Nummy!

Tomorrow, it's Wheeling Island for a little bit of tossing money away and some yummy buffet. Do I care about my diet these two days?

Hell no!

Well, maybe just a little, but I think I deserve to enjoy myself too and this weekend I'm going to enjoy a little! I have all of next week to work anything extra off. Plus, I read today, sometimes it tricks your metabolism if you eat at the bare mininum of calories and save some for later in the week. I'm all about that, and I don't intend to be too bad.

Here's hoping I find a pretty dress for next Sunday! (And bigger hopes that I don't get lost driving to Wheeling tomorrow!)

0 comments: