Saturday, November 15, 2003

Why am I so nervous? Please explain to me

In just a few hours, 2.5 to be exact, I'll be getting the rental car for my trip to OH. I'm trying to mentally calculate the things I need to be doing.

So far this is what's been accomplished.

1. The dress has been selected. I'm probably going to be the best dressed female at the show. Unless of course it remains cold, then I will be uniquely dressed.

2. Reindeer antlers are ready to go. Justin says he "Don't Need a Reindeer." Well, we'll see about that.

3. Directions are printed. This should have been higher on the list, but woot, it's done.

4. I've burned more than enough music for the journey. Oddly I didn't make a Moody Blues mix. That's kinda wrong. I may have to do that today, just for the helluva it.

Now you might ask, "What the hell do you need to do today then?"

1. Buy contact lens solution. I'll be wearing those for 14 hours or more tomorrow
2. Buy two Christmas cards, 1 to put the floppy disc for Justin in and the other for John. I'm really getting my hopes up for nothing you know. There's no way in hell I'll meet these guys.
3. Find directions to the IHOP in Youngstown. After concert numnums are necessary.

Of course I could add...for the hilarity factor alone...

~ Find Justin Hayward and make him fall madly in love with me.

Don't worry I can wait until you finish laughing....

Are you done yet?

(taps foot)

Come on...it's not that funny!

(Ok...maybe a little funny)

Enough!

Ah, now back to the making of mix cds for the next hour or two.

0 comments: