Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Holiday Cleaning and Holiday Music

I'm helping out around the house today, getting things cleaned up for the invasion of the family on Thursday. I'm also setting up the wagers on who starts the big holiday blow up. You know when someone pitches a tizzy making the holiday more stressful for everyone involved!

I have to tell you, I'm so looking forward to that! HA!

I also just realized that I have to burn everyone's Christmas Card CDs pretty darn soon! Eeep! I can't burn as many as I had wanted to, so any of you that get them, know that I love ya! Cos a certain concert took all my funds. I'm probably only sending out 6 or so..as opposed to the 15 I had originally planned on sending out.

Such is the nature of having very little money.

I have two mixes prepared...cos I think different people will appreciate different songs better. The main mix does have 2 Moody Blues Tracks, Don't Need a Reindeer from the new album December...BUY IT! and What Child Is This from the 80's that was recorded for a compilation.

The 2nd mix has the lovely John Lodge classic, The Spirit of Christmas that is also the title of my new holiday fanfic. Both CDS are ecclectic with artists ranging from Michael Crawford to the Damned's Captain Sensible, with a few other surprises thrown in as well.

I'll post the tracklists for both later today, after the great cleanup is finished.