Friday, November 28, 2003

I'm tired sick and cranky...where are my moodies?

Long about 6 o'clock yesterday, we lost our internet connection. Thank you Earthlink, thank you very much. We are on limited dial up at the present time, until they get the situation fixed. They don't know when that will be.

It's like having life support pulled from you, I tell you. I'm internet dependant. I need a 12 step program!

So I'll be online for very small amounts of time. Which leaves me with time for other things..like putting up the Christmas tree, burning the Christmas card mix, burning some presents for a few online friends of mine, reading and possibly finishing up the first Christmas story about my moody men.

Oh and if you ever want to have wonderful dreams, take Tylenol Nightime Sinus...Oh the lovely things I saw in my sleep.

0 comments: