Friday, November 07, 2003

We Interrupt This Moody Blues Moment To Bring You a Post of Musical Musings

I'm reburning and going through a lot of my mix CDS for my long journey to Youngstown next week. The first mix I'm reburning is the freaky favorites mix I did for my first sad pathetic CD swap back in May.

I swear my car thinks Mix CDs are treats to be eaten as quickly as possible. It's a good thing I save the Roxio files so that I can reburn them with ease. The next mixes to get refurbished will be the Decade of Song Mixes.

I fully intend on having some good tunes for my drive to OH next weekend. I'm even going through the mixes I've made for other people, to see if there's a mix worth making again from there.

My friend Katy's Silly Love Song mix is going to get reburned as is her Silly Songs mix. I wish I remembered a few more. I have the setlists for the b-day mixes I made for Erin and April as well. If I recall correctly those were great mixes too.

All this will probably be for naught, when I go to pick up the rental car I'm taking to OH. It will probably have a tape player only and I'll have to scramble to make a mix tape. The first I'll have made in over 3 years.

Still like the Girl Scout I once was, I'm always prepared. I'm making the CDs, and I have 3 blank cassettes waiting.

I know so many of you make mixes. So I'm going to leave you with a question that you can answer here or at your blog. What was on your favorite mix?

0 comments: