Saturday, November 22, 2003

Time flies...

I waited for months and months for the 3 hours I spent in Youngstown OH last Sunday.

Last Sunday.

::sigh::

It's over.

It's not coming back.

They don't need a reindeer.

SOB!

Excuse me, while I ponder how the good things in life equal about a day and a half of my year and the bad things...well they get the rest.

Sure in the past 15 months I've had some great episodes with greatness, but the crap that followed really put a damper on them.

The Improv All Stars - Jeff and Chip (Two weeks after the worst employment fiasco of my life)

Elvis Costello - 3 days later I got the job at PRC working for the Expanets account. The job that nearly took all my sanity.

Eddie Izzard - The strange secretarial job that almost prevented me from seeing Eddie! ARGH! Thank god that didn't happen.

The Jays (Justin and John) - Yesterday the amazing disappearing boss resurfaces after a month of no communication.

Brad Sherwood was the only person that didn't have a nasty event following my meeting him.

I think I'll hang around Brad...he's apparently the safest..

0 comments: