Sunday, November 23, 2003

10 Things I Hate

I'm leaving out the obvious things here, cos well..if you don't know by now that I don't like Diana Krall, Marie Hayward and Bridget Fonda...well I don't know what to say.

10. Authors and wannabe writers that use the same plot until it's beaten into the ground.

09. Formulated pop music. The reason why top 40 is crap and sounds the same. One day I'm going to hear something new on the radio and it's going to sound good. Yeah right!

08. People that don't understand away messages on IM or AIM. If I have a status message up that says I'm working on a story and you aren't someone I chat with on a regular basis,(Cheryl, Linda, Lesley,) or are a family member, leave me alone, I'm trying to do something.

07. People that have pissed me off and continuously aggravate me afterwards. If I stop visiting your blog, responding to your posts or emails, that means I'm not speaking to you. I deal with anger my way, you deal with it your way...unless it involves bugging the shit out of me...in which case...you'll only piss me off further.

06. The networks and cable stations moving my shows around so I have no clue when anything is on. I missed a week of BBC Coupling because of this..and it was a series 2 epi that I haven't seen! Grrrrrrr

05. Concert reviews. God how I hate them. Nearly all live performances are flawed. Concert reviews are useless, you either liked the show or you didn't. There really isn't anything in between.

04. Stupid idiotic journalists. Did you feel this one coming? I hate the morons that can't come up with an intelligent question for Justin, John, Elvis Costello, Duran Duran...etc. These are the people that annoy the hell out of me when I read magazines and newspapers.

03. People with piss poor communication skills. You know the kind that leave you in the dark about things for months and then expect you to be at their beck and call when they decide to pop back into your life.

02. Ticketmaster and any other outlet for concert tickets. I could be first in line for seats and still end up in such a place that I couldn't snap one blasted picture.

01. The people that follow bands around on all their tours, get good seats every damn time (ie: the first 3 rows) and take pictures. Oh wait..and when they take pictures they put their name through the middle of them, so the rest of the world can't enjoy the good fortune they had 30 times.

I feel much better now? How about you?

0 comments: