Saturday, November 08, 2003

Tempted to Spit

I'm beginning to hate Best Buy with a passion. This will be the 7th time I've tried to buy something that was a new release and they didn't have it. GAH! I have a frequent shopper card for that store, and I can't buy a damn thing I want there because they don't have it...plus...and this is a biggie, they don't let you used that shopper card online!

Firstly, they never got in the last 3 Elvis Costello reissues. I had to buy Trust online, the other two that I couldn't wait for, I got at Borders.

Secondly, December...they have never friggin got in. The Century 3 store doesn't have one iota of Christmas music. Can I hear a Grrrr from the audience please!

Thirdly, they didn't have the new Duran Duran DVD. Grrrrrr. It just came out on Tuesday. (They also didn't have any of the 3 Moody Blues DVDs that are available. Not a damn one of them)

I wonder what the chances will be of them having the Erasure DVD this week. HA...slim to nil most likely. I guess Amazon will be getting my business again. How depressing!

0 comments: