Friday, November 14, 2003

The Thing That Disgusts Me Most

Things were going so well today. The Moody Blues show is fastly approaching. I'm working on Man Out of Time again. Life should be good...But NO!

I was hunting down pictures for my 80's Yahoo group, for a friend there that's helped keep the dwindling baby alive, when I came across this:





So I doubt anyone here is asking: What are you annoyed by Andrea? I can't imagine..it's such a lovely picture of Elvis Costello.

Yeh verily it tis a lovely picture of him.

Now if only someone would convince Miss Piggy on his arm there, to put on a gosh darn bra! I would be a tad bit less nauseated looking at her. No I lie, even a bra wouldn't make it any easier for me. Perhaps a bag over her head? Yes, I think that would work...a nice bag!

And for those of you thinking...What a wench...she doesn't like Diana "Princess of Pork" Krall, because she's marrying Elvis Costello...well, you're partially right. That's one of the reasons I don't like her...The other reason is, I've heard her sing. Ewww! An Ella Fitzgerald she is not. Plus she covered a Beatles song, and essentially killed it. Stabbed it to death with her voice and then crushed it to the ground with her pointy shoe. "Take that my pretty little song" she must have said.

GAH!

Two things you should never do if you want to stay in my good graces..kill a Beatles song and marry one of my manwhores.