Saturday, November 29, 2003

I'm even crankier than yesterday...but I'm still having those good dreams

I just want to thank Verizon for not getting our DSL line ready. How like them that is. This is the second time we've had to wait for our service to be ready! I hate Verizon...hate hate hate Verizon.

I have only 20 hours monthly to use for dial up! Eeeep! This is a huge problem. A huge huge problem. Which means you won't be seeing much of me around until this gets fixed. I'll be online long enough to rant about my netless misery and check email so my mail doesn't start bouncing.

GAH!

On a happy note, even cheap walmart sinus/allergy medicine produces good dreams. Yup, for three straight nights I was dreaming about the Moody Blues. Squeee! Pretty dreams of John Lodge! Justin was no where to be found. I wonder where he was hiding.

I can't figure out why John was fishing, or why he was trying to hook the raft I was on, but it was a cute dream. Hey, any dream with John Lodge or Justin Hayward in it is fine by me!

On a sad note: Today is the second anniversary of the death of George Harrison. I posted about him a few days ago, but I figured he deserved another mention. He was one of my first concubines and a musician I loved deared. His music brighted my days. There are many record shop employees that cringed when I came into their stores in the days prior to the release of Cloud 9. I pestered everyone for information on that one. The release date was pushed back at least 3 times. Thankfully the album was well worth the wait.

RIP

George Harrison

I still miss you

0 comments: