Tuesday, November 04, 2003

No one here gets out alive

It's a random act of posting again, because I feel like ranting for awhile. (And there's so much to rant about) The question now is where to begin?


~The Moody Blues - December: The single most elusive CD in the world at this time. I have my 2 copies. (with the 3rd from the UK coming at the end of the month) So far the major retailers don't have it in. Best Buy's Christmas music is trickling in slowly..and Wal-mart...PAH...should be shot for what they are selling. How can an album sell...if you can't find it to buy it!!


~Coupling DVD - Series 2 costs $27.99!!! GAH! I paid $19.99 for Series one...is the extra money for the scene of Mr. Coyle's naked backside? Granted it's worth it, but Jeezy Creezy....that's ridiculous!

~Coupling on BBC America - One question...when the hell is it on now? They've moved it a zillion times this fall, thanks to NBC's short lived clone. I have no idea what time it's on anymore and we're back to series 2 that I haven't seen quite yet. (I started watching at the Jane and the Truth Snake epi)

~11 Days to the Moody Blues!! And I'm still a fat ugly cow...if Justin or John saw me...oh how they would run.

~Why is it the one thing you want to wear, that is in eye shot every other day of the week, takes missing when you finally decide to wear it?

~Finishing stories is not easy. I have a 11 day deadline to finish Love Eternal. Wish me luck.

0 comments: