Friday, November 07, 2003

Having Another Moody Blues Moment

Forgive me for using this band as a neverending topic here, but I can't help it! There's only a week til Youngstown!! Finally, after nearly twenty years of on and off liking of this band, I'm finally going to see them in concert!!!

Does the 11th row happy dance! Also prays to the camera god that I can get a few good pictures of the blonde adonis that sings Nights In White Satin.

Praise Hayward!

I think I'm more excited for this concert than I was for Mr. Costello last year. (and there's a better chance of meeting EC after a show than there is the Moody Blues) How can I not be excited though? These guys are truly lovely. Their music has been the inspiration to me for months now. They have managed to pull me out of the Man Out of Time writing funk.

OK, it's not really so much the Moody Blues as it is one man; Justin Hayward. I'm trying to think of a blonde man who has sent me into such a tizzy. I think it might have been Geriant Wyn Davies from Forever Knight, but that was so long ago I can't remember.

Then again, it doesn't matter why. All that matters is, this man is ideal. (at least to me and a handful of others)