Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Coming Down Off the Cloud

I don't even want to post. To post will push those two fabulous pictures down and then away. I just want to stare at them and recapture the few precious moments again and again.

I still can't believe how incredibly blue, Justin's eyes are, and how handsome John is in person. Pictures, including this one, don't do the man justice.

Now I have to deal with the coming down part. It's over. The moment is gone. It can't come back. Reliving it doesn't do much good, as I'm finding out. (however much I want to stare at them and think of John Lodge with his warm loving arms around me)

::sigh::

I want to go to Philly and see them again!!!!

OK, that was childish. I have neither the money or the vehicle for that. I spent every last extra cent on this show.

Was it worth it?

It was worth every cent of it and then some. Just for those two pictures alone. The music is the "and then some." I've never heard a band sound so good and I've seen many concerts. (McCartney, Clapton, Costello etc) This was one show that couldn't disappoint. I wish everyone had the chance to hear the perfection of this last Sunday evening.

::sigh::

To see Justin throw his head back in that special ecstasy that he gets from playing. To see John Lodge turn around in his tight black leather pants. To see Graeme Edge do the funky chicken and riverdance..and shake his tushie! Totally incredible!

But more than that....to hear Justin sing Nights in White Satin live...and know that nothing on record sounds as beautiful as that. Angels had to be looking down in jealousy while he was singing that song. (A song was not always fond of)

I want to close my eyes and hear the songs again and again.

Justin and John...bring my heart back safely.....

0 comments: