Saturday, November 08, 2003

Movies and Such

Why does the only movie I want to see have to be playing in the theartre I hate most on this earth? Love Actually, you know the film with all that lovely eye candy; Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, is playing at the Loews Theatre in the Waterfront. PAH!

I would rather walk on fire than go to the Waterfront. Seriously! And this is the only place in all of Pittsburgh showing that movie.

(Grumbles)

I need my eye candy to tide me over until next weekend's Moody Blues concert. You have no idea how excited I am about this. I'm going to see my Justiny Poo for the very first time!

I consider myself very lucky when it comes to concerts. I've had good seats for most of my favorites; Elvis Costello, Duran Duran, The Monkees etc. Thank God I was lucky for the Moody Blues. I was on the phone for over an hour trying to get seats. Can you imagine how delighted I was when they were 11th row seats rather than the peanut heaven seats I was expecting.

I'm going to actually "SEE" my Justin.

OK, back to the movie. I realize it's a crap love story sorta thing, but how can I pass up all the delightful eye candy? Really after watching this movie I'll have eye cavities! Only I don't think I'm going to see it. WAH!

I suppose I should make do and just go buy my Sarah McLaughlin CD as I should have on Tuesday and grab a bit of lunch. There's so much that has to be done by next Saturday.

My Moody Blues To Do List:

1. Burn CDS for the trip or make a few mix tapes
2. Decide which dress is going to be worn to the show. (Uh I have 3)
3. Find shoes that look appropriate with the chosen dress
4. Print out the map to the theatre
5. Look up places to eat on the web. (one cannot starve while journeying to the Moody Men)
6. Determine how much cash is needed for the show. Must have a t-shirt and a program at least!
7. Listen to December repeatedly to send vibes their way....cos I want to hear Don't Need a Reindeer live!

I'm sure there's more things I need to do.. Like practice my seductive look. (you know..in case I'd meet the Jays)

OK..OK..I'll stop dreaming now. Back to the grim reality.

0 comments: